Battlefield Live - Insurance Declaration
Download your Declaration - here
"Battlefield Live Sussex treats the health & safety of all participants as a priority, however, as with any sport/leisure activity there are hazards associated with Battlefield Live & in consequence it is important for the safety of everyone taking part that each participant is acquainted with those hazards & individually takes all relevant action to minimise those hazards as much as possible".
I understand that:
- Battlefield Live is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play (please inform the game manager of any medical condition, inhaler or any other medical aid that could be relevant).
- The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
- The playing area has varying terrain which may be slippery and have many trip hazards.
- There is a possibility of falling tree debris.
- No physical contact is allowed between the participants.
- Users of the car park do so at their own risk; the management will not accept responsibility for damage, accident or loss.
- Battlefield Live Sussex will not accept responsibility for valuables lost on the paintball site.
I confirm and agree that:
- I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in Battlefield Live.
- I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in Battlefield Live.
- I will comply with Battlefield Live rules and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others.
- I will obey all directions of the game manager/site marshals.
- (Parents, Guardians, Organisers & Children under 16 in your charge, have understood the safety talk and rules in full).